The recruitment and selection process is a journey and as professionals we believe that there are several keys to a successful outcome:
- A good brief is critical to success;
- Our clients are our partners and we represent them diligently and forthrightly; and
- A successful partnership will result by being open, upfront and honest with everyone who has a legitimate interest in the process.
We also believe the journey does not finish with the appointment. The first year of any appointment is critical to ensure:
- Assimilation into the organisation;
- Orientation to the new role;
- Understanding of cultural and political issues; and
- Dealing with sensitivities that can surface when a person replaces another.
Throughout this time we are available to ensure both parties are working positively towards meeting their commitments to each other and communication channels are open and effective.